DE MAR A MAR opens his first European call to select artists and companies who will benefit from creation support fund. This dispositive has the objective to improve the creation conditions of the artists and companies and to favour the mobility of them around both sides of the Pyrenees.
This support will be realised through the cession of creation spaces, accompaniment (artistic, technic and/or administrative) related to the needs of the project and economic support for creation and mobility.
De Mar a Mar accompanies during his first step to*:
- Research projects (modality A)
- Projects from emerging companies or artists (modality B)
- Projects from consolidated companies or artists (modality C)
* It will be indispensable to belong to these geographical zones: Catalonia, Occitania, New Aquitania, Arago, Euskadi or Navarra.
* De Mar a Mar – Pyrénées de cirque is a cooperation project for 2016-2019 with a total budget of 1.990.390 € cofunded by European Union. A 65% comes from Fons Europeu de Desenvolupament Regional (FEDER) through Interreg V-A Espanya-França-Andorra Program (POCTEFA 2014-2020). The aim of POCTEFA is to strengthen economic and social integration of the border area.